Product Manager, CRM/Territory Alignments
At 1,700 employees and growing and consistently strong financials (NYSE:VEEV), Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative cloud solutions for some of the world’s largest pharmas and biotechs, and we need great people like you to make it happen.
Our Culture & People
Our core values are: Employee Success, Customer Success and Speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create best-in- class solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life. It’s genuine, straight-forward, and no fuss.
Veeva is looking to expand its Product Management team with PMs who have passion for enterprise software quality and usability and are looking to design innovative software features for Life Sciences customers.
You will be heavily focused on the design and architecture of software features from the ground up. You'll also play a key role as a Veeva Align product expert within our overall organization, driving customer initiatives through our engineering organization and acting as a primary point for Veeva field teams as well as key customers and prospects.
- Experienced with enterprise software Product Management or Professional Services role
- Ability to demonstrate strong solution and architecture design decision making (raw product design skills)
- Critical listening and analytical skills with the ability to translate requirements to product functionality
- Comfortable with data-heavy applications
- Comfortable presenting in front of internal and external audiences
- Comfortable working on individual assignments as well as interactive group design sessions
Nice to Have
- Experience designing v1.0/early-stage enterprise software applications
- Life Sciences CRM or customer targeting/alignment application experience
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
Samhita ensures that each web application integration or infrastructure the company chooses to build and create is scalable, efficient, and meets direct client and consumer needs
Back to top