Product Manager (CRM)
Join one of the fastest growing companies in high tech! Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative SaaS solutions that include CRM, content management, and customer master data management for life sciences customers.
Follow us on Instagram @veevasystems or Twitter @VeevaCareers and read the buzz, see our videos, and hear from our team about the innovation, people, and #lifeatveeva. Are you ready to innovate, inspire, and shape the future of the industry cloud? Make your best career move here!
The Product Manager drives innovation and design features for the Veeva product lines. The Product Manager is directly responsible for designing features that will address market needs to provide rich user experience while maintaining a simple streamlined user interaction model. It is a crucial success factor of a rapid growth company driving for customer success.
- Drive strategic direction of the Veeva product lines as product owner
- Design innovative product features based upon industry requirements and local needs
- Foster a sustainable growth in China market via customer success and product innovation
- Demonstrate product features to internal and external stakeholders
- Author high quality design specifications within an agile methodology
- Interact with customers and developers to drive product feature implementation
- Provide support to all areas of the organization including Sales, Marketing, Services & Support
- University degree, preference to degrees in fields related to Computer Science or IT
- Job experience with enterprise software product design and management (ERP or CRM)
- Excellent customer communication skills (written and oral) and expectation management
- Fluent in English (oral and written)
- Able to learn new concepts and apply them quickly
- Hard and efficient worker with team collaboration
- Located in Beijing or Shanghai
- Experience with Life Science industry
- Experience working on SaaS enterprise applications preferred
Back to top