Product Manager, CRM
Join one of the fastest growing companies in high tech! Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative SaaS solutions that include CRM, content management, and customer master data management for life sciences customers.
Follow us on Instagram @veevasystems or Twitter @VeevaCareers and read the buzz, see our videos, and hear from our team about the innovation, people, and #lifeatveeva. Are you ready to innovate, inspire, and shape the future of the industry cloud? Make your best career move here!
Are you a creative person with a passion for creating world-class products? Do you enjoy solving complex problems with simple, elegant solutions? Do you excel working closely with business and technical resources in a fast-paced environment? Then we have a role for you!
The Product Manager is a critical position responsible in developing our world-class CRM solution. You will work closely with customers, sales, consulting, and engineering to construct product roadmaps and define detailed product specifications. To be successful you must be able to ‘go broad and go deep’ - think strategically to define your vision, and then craft detailed designs and effectively communicate with your Engineering, QA and UX peers.
- Drive strategic direction of the Veeva CRM solutions
- Author high quality design specifications within an agile methodology based upon industry and customer requirements
- Collaborate closely with Engineering and Product Management peers to deliver high-quality, intuitive features
- Work with Marketing and the Customer Success teams to ensure new product features and benefits are clearly communicated to customers
- Educate and support all areas of the organization including Sales, Support, and Services
- Ultimately you are responsible for creating features that are built, delivered with quality, and delight customers
- 2+ years product management experience
- Agile, adaptable and capable of delivering new products and features iteratively
- Experience in obtaining and synthesizing customer feedback, assessing needs, and integrating into a cohesive design
- Ability to understand and communicate architectural requirements, preferences, and limitations
- Experience writing detailed user stories and managing a story backlog
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
Nice to Have:
- Experience with commercial aspects of the Life Sciences industry, including Field Sales or Field Medical
- Experience developing configurable enterprise SaaS solutions
- Prior work in software development, or computer science degree
- Experience with federal regulatory requirements, including 21 CFR Part 11 and PDMA, as well as state laws and regulations
- Experience working with sample accountability
- General knowledge of systems validation with the ability to prioritize requirements for risk-based validation testing based on impacting regulations
- Experience with Salesforce.com
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
Samhita ensures that each web application integration or infrastructure the company chooses to build and create is scalable, efficient, and meets direct client and consumer needs
Back to top