Product Manager, CRM
Join one of the fastest growing companies in high tech! Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative SaaS solutions that include CRM, content management, and customer master data management for life sciences customers.
Veeva Systems is seeking to hire a Product Manager to drive innovation in the Veeva CRM product line, delivering the best in class enterprise Life Sciences CRM solutions. As a product manager for the Veeva CRM product, you will be joining a team of A players and will be directly responsible for designing features that will provide rich user experience while maintaining a streamlined user interaction model.
In addition to designing features, you will play a key role as the product expert within our overall organization both from driving customer initiatives through our engineering organization as well as acting as a primary point of contact for our sales, services and marketing organizations.
The ideal candidate blends traditional inbound product management skills, in depth understanding of life sciences CRM processes and a passion for solving complex design problems with elegant, inventive solutions.
The candidate will ideally be located close to a Veeva office but various locations within Europe will also be considered for this role.
- Drive strategic direction of the Veeva CRM solution
- Design innovative Product Features based upon Industry Requirements
- Author high quality design specifications within an agile methodology
- Interact with Development Engineers to drive Product Feature implementation
- Demonstrate product features to Internal and External Attendees
- Provide support to all Areas of the Organization including: Sales, QA, Development, Services
- Experience in the software industry
- Experience in a Product Management or Consulting role
- Strong communication skills: written, verbal and formal presentation
- Technical skills to translate business requirements into product specifications
- Degree in Engineering or Scientific domain or equivalent experience
- Fluent in English
Nice to Have:
- Understanding of life sciences CRM processes
- Experience in SaaS-delivered enterprise solutions
- Experience in the Life Sciences industry
- Experience with Saleforce.com
- Second European Language
Back to top