Product Manager, CRM
At 1,800 employees and growing and consistently strong financials (NYSE:VEEV), Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative cloud solutions for some of the world’s largest pharmas and biotechs, and we need great people like you to make it happen.
Our Culture & People
Our core values are Employee Success, Customer Success, and Speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create best-in-class solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life. It’s genuine, straight-forward, and no fuss.
Are you a creative person with a passion for creating world-class products? Do you enjoy solving complex problems with simple, elegant solutions? Do you excel working closely with business and technical resources in a fast-paced environment? Then we have a role for you!
The Product Manager is a critical position responsible in developing our world-class CRM solution. You will work closely with customers, sales, consulting, and engineering to construct product roadmaps and define detailed product specifications. To be successful you must be able to ‘go broad and go deep’ - think strategically to define your vision, and then craft detailed designs and effectively communicate with your Engineering, QA and UX peers.
- Drive strategic direction of the Veeva CRM solutions
- Author high quality design specifications within an agile methodology based upon industry and customer requirements
- Collaborate closely with Engineering and Product Management peers to deliver high-quality, intuitive features
- Work with Marketing and the Customer Success teams to ensure new product features and benefits are clearly communicated to customers
- Educate and support all areas of the organization including Sales, Support, and Services
- Ultimately you are responsible for creating features that are built, delivered with quality, and delight customers
- 2+ years product management experience
- Agile, adaptable and capable of delivering new products and features iteratively
- Experience in obtaining and synthesizing customer feedback, assessing needs, and integrating into a cohesive design
- Ability to understand and communicate architectural requirements, preferences, and limitations
- Experience writing detailed user stories and managing a story backlog
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Experience with commercial aspects of the Life Sciences industry, including Field Sales or Field Medical
- Experience developing configurable enterprise SaaS solutions
- Prior work in software development, or computer science degree
- Experience with federal regulatory requirements, including 21 CFR Part 11 and PDMA, as well as state laws and regulations
- Experience working with sample accountability
- General knowledge of systems validation with the ability to prioritize requirements for risk-based validation testing based on impacting regulations
- Experience with Salesforce.com
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
CJ helps build scalable platforms and applications while collaborating with Product Teams to brainstorm and implement unique solutions. He also maintains features after they’ve been introduced.
Back to top