At 1,900 employees and growing, and consistently strong financials (NYSE:VEEV), Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative cloud solutions for some of the world’s largest pharmas and biotechs, and we need great people like you to make it happen.
Our Culture & People
Our core values are Employee Success, Customer Success, and Speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create best-in-class solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life. It’s genuine, straight-forward, and no fuss.
Are you a creative person with a passion for creating world-class products? Do you enjoy solving complex problems with simple, elegant solutions? Do you excel working closely with business and technical resources in a fast-paced environment? Then we have a role for you!
The Product Manager is a critical position responsible in developing our world-class CRM solution. You will work closely with customers, sales, consulting, and engineering to construct product roadmaps and define detailed product specifications. To be successful you must be able to ‘go broad and go deep’ - think strategically to define your vision, and then craft detailed designs and effectively communicate with your Engineering, QA and UX peers.
- Drive strategic direction of the Veeva product lines as product owner
- Author high quality design specifications within an agile methodology
- Design innovative product features based upon industry requirements and local needs
- Interact with customers and developers to drive product feature implementation
- Foster a sustainable growth in China market via customer success and product innovation
- Demonstrate product features to internal and external stakeholders
- Provide support to all areas of the organization including Sales, Marketing, Services & Support
- Roughly 30% spent on customer communication to understand business problems and promote product values
- University degree, preference to degrees in fields related to Computer Science or IT
- 2+ years product management experience in enterprise software domain (CRM or ERP)
- Agile, adaptable and capable of delivering new products and features iteratively
- Experience in obtaining and synthesizing customer feedback, assessing needs, and integrating into a cohesive design
- Ability to understand and communicate architectural requirements, preferences, and limitations
- Experience writing detailed user stories and managing a story backlog
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) in English
- Located in Beijing
Nice to Have
- Experience working on SaaS enterprise applications
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
CJ helps build scalable platforms and applications while collaborating with Product Teams to brainstorm and implement unique solutions. He also maintains features after they’ve been introduced.
Back to top