Join one of the fastest growing companies in high tech! Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative SaaS solutions that include CRM, content management, and customer master data management for life sciences customers.
Veeva CRM Events Management is a new offering to the global life sciences industry and is being rapidly adopted by our customer base. We are currently working with some of the top companies in the world to build software that solves real business pain points in one of their most important marketing channels. The Events team is also unique within Veeva in that we are developing new technologies that are re-shaping the way health care providers interact with life science companies.
Follow us on Instagram @veevasystems or Twitter @VeevaCareers and read the buzz, see our videos, and hear from our team about the innovation, people, and #lifeatveeva. Are you ready to innovate, inspire, and shape the future of the industry cloud? Make your best career move here!
As a Product Manager on the CRM Events Management team, you will help shape the future of this product to meet the needs of diverse user groups around the world. This role is directly responsible for designing product features that will provide rich user experience while maintaining a streamlined user interaction model. You will play a key role as the product expert within Veeva’s overall organization both from driving customer initiatives through the Development team, as well as acting as a primary point of contact for the Sales, Services and Marketing teams.Responsibilities:
- Interact with customers’ business and IT leadership to understand challenges
- Write design specifications for product features, including schema design and UI
- Follow through with engineering, QA, and customers to make sure that delivered features meet customer needs
- Evangelize product ideas internally and externally
- Influence product roadmap based on customer requirements and your own creativity
- Understanding of relational databases and SQL
- Comfortable in technical discussions with engineering, and presenting to internal and external audiences
- Customer-first attitude and the ability to listen to and empathize with customer pain points
- Previous experience designing and releasing enterprise software features
- Excellent time management skills and a track record of meeting deadlines
- BS in science, engineering, business administration, or equivalent experience
- Adaptability in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Must be based in the SF Bay Area and available to work out of our headquarters in Pleasanton
- Previous experience in the life sciences or events management industries
- Previous experience developing on the Force.com platform
Back to top