Product Designer, Vault
Join one of the fastest growing companies in high tech! Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative SaaS solutions that include CRM, content management, and customer master data management for life sciences customers.
Follow us on Instagram @veevasystems or Twitter @VeevaCareers and read the buzz, see our videos, and hear from our team about the innovation, people, and #lifeatveeva. Are you ready to innovate, inspire, and shape the future of the industry cloud? Make your best career move here!
We are a small team of product designers working on a highly innovative and successful application. The ideal candidate will share our passion for design and have a keen interest in championing user-centered design within the organization. If you are passionate about what you do and you like to see your designs realized EVERY 3 to 5 WEEKS and used by real customers, then we want you to join our team.
We are seeking a Product Designer who can solve complex problems with pixel-perfect designs. You should design with strong empathy for users along with the ability to balance the needs and goals of the business. You are passionate about what you do and excited to grow with a team.
- Create intuitive and engaging designs that translate into efficiencies and delight for our customers
- Apply visual style guidelines across your projects to maintain consistency and work with the design team to create new patterns when needed
- Work closely with Product Management, Developers & QA to deliver the final product
- Responsible for maintaining the pattern library and visual design specifications for the design team
- Produce pixel-perfect assets when needed
- Minimum of 2 years visual design experience. Recent college grads are encouraged to apply
- Formal design knowledge and examples where you translated complex features into intuitive designs
- Proficiency with tools of the trade: Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment; rapidly conceive and visualize design solutions
- A solid understanding of how comps translate to code
- An online portfolio that demonstrates your visual design talent
- A degree in Graphic Design or relevant study
- Interaction design knowledge
- Responsive web design knowledge
- Prototyping skills (Axure, Invision, etc)
- Agile experience
Back to top