Product Designer (UX), Vault UI
At 1,900 employees and growing, and consistently strong financials (NYSE:VEEV), Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative cloud solutions for some of the world’s largest pharmas and biotechs, and we need great people like you to make it happen.
We are a small team of product designers working on a highly innovative and successful application. The ideal candidate will share our passion for design and have a keen interest in championing user-centered design within the organization.
Our Culture & People
Our core values are Employee Success, Customer Success, and Speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create best-in-class solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life. It’s genuine, straight-forward, and no fuss.
We are looking for Designers to help build an innovative UI Platform that will be used by thousands of developers to empower all of our application development. You are a team player who shares our passion for design and the desire to create elegant and efficient experiences for our users. The ideal candidate will work closely with product managers, other designers, engineers and QA to translate high-level requirements into functional designs. You design with strong empathy for users along with the ability to balance the needs and goals of the business. You are passionate about what you do and excited to grow with a team.
- Create designs and standards for new components and enhance our current component library, working closely with the design team and the component engineering team
- Provide detailed specifications and visual designs for components and other deliverables related to component development (e.g. component & composite patterns)
- Apply strategic thinking to design and design effective, engaging end-to -end experiences which balance user needs, business goals, and technological realities specific to the platform
- Collaborate effectively with product management, development, QA, and other team members to deliver the final product
- Minimum of 1 year product design experience. Recent college grads are encouraged to apply
- Formal design knowledge and examples where you translated complex features into intuitive designs
- Proficiency with tools of the trade: Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment; rapidly conceive and visualize design solutions
- A solid understanding of how designs translate to code
- An online portfolio that demonstrates your visual design talent
- A degree in Graphic Design or relevant study
Nice to Have
- Experience working on component libraries
- Knowledge of technologies including React.js, CSS(Sass, Less), HTML
- Experience with responsive design
- Prototyping skills (Axure, Invision, etc)
- Agile experience
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
CJ helps build scalable platforms and applications while collaborating with Product Teams to brainstorm and implement unique solutions. He also maintains features after they’ve been introduced.
Back to top