Product Alliances Manager
Join one of the fastest growing companies in high tech, and a team dedicated to customer success through successful partnerships. Veeva is experiencing rapid growth as the market expands for industry-specific, cloud-based software solutions. A pioneer in industry cloud, according to Forbes, "Veeva Systems is at the heart of two explosive megatrends: the cloud and life sciences." We build innovative SaaS solutions that include CRM, content management, and customer master data management for life sciences customers ranging from emerging biotechs to the largest global pharmaceutical companies.
Read the buzz, see our videos, and hear from our team about the innovation, people, and life at Veeva. Are you ready to innovate, inspire, thrive, and shape the future of the industry cloud? Start your best career move here...
In this dynamic Product Alliances Manager role, you’ll have the opportunity to manage industry leading technology and integration partners, from prospective partner identification through the product launch process and beyond. This fast-paced team is the perfect place to build and shape Veeva’s partner strategy, with a focus on enabling customer success.
- Manage alliances within the technology partner domain
- Manage integration partnerships and the program/process to identify partners and bring them in to the Veeva partner network
- Analyze the strategic fit of prospective partners, from financial health to technology and customer approach
- Assess and document strategic value of prospective partners and partnerships: to customers, to Veeva and to partners
- Help define criteria to support the partnerships: technical requirements, training and certification requirements, go to market requirements and needs, feedback and monitoring
- Work with our product teams throughout the buy/build/partner process to identify core areas of opportunity
- Ensure partner meets the criteria necessary to be in good standing with our customers and our internal teams, identify and track success metrics
- Work with legal, product teams and other stakeholders to define contractual requirements, business case for partnership, and to negotiate the agreements where necessary
- Manage go to market activities such as internal education and awareness, collaborate with alliances and marketing to create sales tools and on field enablement, and help ensure consistent messaging internally and externally
- Work as primary point of contact for Veeva stakeholders and a liaison between our partners and our product teams.
- Manage the collection of partner and customer feedback related to partner integrations, and use that feedback to improve partner programs and relationships for the benefit of our mutual customers.
- Track customer success and adoption
- BA or BS required, MBA preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including presentation skills
- Virtual team leadership and product launch experience
- Business analysis and financial analysis experience
- Competitive and market analysis experience
- Demonstrated experience creating sales and marketing tools, demos, demo scripts, battlecards, training, etc
- Minimum 4 years software product management or product marketing experience
- Experience with Salesforce and/or cloud-based software
- Experience developing and leading customer or partner advisory boards, customer surveys and other “voice of customer” programs
- Life Sciences industry experience
- Partner management and due diligence analysis
Back to top