Principal Front-end Engineer, UI Platform
Veeva is looking for Front-end Engineers to build an innovative UI Platform, that will be used by thousands of developers, to empower all of our application development. There is no red-tape, political infighting or endless meetings here. Your sole focus will be creating amazing software solutions for engineers. If you enjoy working in a dynamic environment and are up to the challenge of building components that will revolutionize software delivery at Veeva, come talk to a member of our team.
What will your day to day look like?
- Enhance our existing component library
- Design and build new components and UI Infrastructure
- Serve as a mentor for junior engineers
- Decompose existing software systems while working with and influencing others to improve overall architecture
- Champion adoption of best practices in JS, CSS, code quality and maintainability
- Participate in all aspect of the SDLC
Qualities we value
- Passion for creating an amazing user experience
- Code quality and clear documentation
- Creativity and a willingness to explore new technologies
- Tenacity and technical brilliance
- Take pride in work through attention to detail
- ES6 experience
- Proficiency with CSS abstraction layers (e.g. SASS or JSS)
- Experience building common UI components
- Familiarity with high performance and scalable software
- Behavior-driven development test framework experience (e.g. Jasmine or Mocha)
- An understanding of Flux architecture (e.g. Redux)
- Experience with Webpack
- Full stack development experience with Java
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
CJ helps build scalable platforms and applications while collaborating with Product Teams to brainstorm and implement unique solutions. He also maintains features after they’ve been introduced.
Back to top