Principal Consultant, KOL Services
As a Principal Consultant, you will lead global and regional implementations of KOL data subscriptions for top 20 pharma companies optimizing operations and supporting medical and brand strategies for innovative therapies.
You will shape and deliver pioneering Value-Added Services for KOL Solutions and coordinate implementation project teams.
You quickly understand how to improve core business processes and use cases for medical or commercial teams making a sustainable impact and ensuring customer success.Being a key individual in a global team of KOL project managers, you will directly report to the Global Vice President of KOL Services, and be visible to Veeva’s Senior Management.
- Manage global and regional implementations of KOL data subscriptions
- Coordinate Veeva and Customer Teams during implementation
- Engage key Customer from top 20 pharma
- Create and deliver Value Added Services for KOL Solutions
- Grow into practice manager role within 12-18 months
- Five years of experience in a strong medical communications agency, Healthcare PR agency, agency of record to pharma companies or experience in a healthcare Competitive Intelligence firm
- At least three years of experience working in the US in or for Life Sciences
- First management experience as line manager or leading project teams
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong project management and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and ambition for high quality work
- Among top 10% holders in your academic achievements
- Eligible to work in the U.S. East Coast
- Experience with Veeva products
- PhD or MBA
- Experience in KOL Engagement Planning, Stakeholder Management or Brand Planning in Pharma
- Expertise with Medical Affairs, Commercial Teams, or Market Research at pharmaceutical firms
Back to top