Join one of the fastest growing companies in high tech! Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative SaaS solutions that include CRM, content management, and customer master data management for life sciences customers.
Follow us on Instagram @veevasystems or Twitter @VeevaCareers and read the buzz, see our videos, and hear from our team about the innovation, people, and #lifeatveeva. Are you ready to innovate, inspire, and shape the future of the industry cloud? Make your best career move here!
It's an exciting time to be joining the Culinary Department at Veeva. With our first-ever commercial kitchen that recently opened, we are already hard at work building the foundation of what is sure to be one of the most creative and innovative food programs around. Join our team and get ready for the numerous opportunities which will sprout from here.This position ensures that lunch service and daily prep tasks are punctual, high quality, and safe/sanitary. Working in an open kitchen environment, the prep cook must consistently exhibit cleanliness, strong knife skills, time management, friendly customer service, and attention to detail.
- Support lunch production through prepping, cooking and serving.
- Prepare lunch items in coordination with the Executive Chef and Sous Chef.
- Setup, service and breakdown of lunch and grab and go service store and label leftovers.
- Follow direction and preparation lists as outlined by kitchen management.
- Clean and maintain kitchen stations in accordance with all safety and sanitation guidelines.
- Collaborate on evening events and close kitchen.
- Help guests, answer questions and fulfill customer requests.
- 2+ years experience in a formal kitchen environment with a passion for product and relationships. Relevant experience considered.
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic, communication and patience.
- Excellent attendance and punctuality is required with schedule flexibility determined by needs.
- Commitment to quality service with strong food and beverage knowledge.
- Flexibility and ingenuity. Willing to work with alternative approaches and overcome challenges and limitations.
- Basic understanding of professional cooking and knife handling skills, local and seasonal ingredients and diverse cooking styles and cultures.
- Understanding and knowledge of safety, sanitation and food handling procedures.
- Familiarity with raw, vegan, vegetarian, gluten free, paleo, and whole grain recipes and products.
- Knowledge of local products, producers, and farms.
Back to top