Practice Manager (CRM)
Join one of the fastest growing companies in high tech! Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative SaaS solutions that include CRM, content management, and customer master data management for life sciences customers.
Follow us on Instagram @veevasystems or Twitter @VeevaCareers and read the buzz, see our videos, and hear from our team about the innovation, people, and #lifeatveeva. Are you ready to innovate, inspire, and shape the future of the industry cloud? Make your best career move here!
A Veeva Practice Manager is a service professional who has demonstrated an ability to lead based on experience, knowledge, passion and competence. In this role, the selected individual works closely with sales and product teams to coordinate and conduct the delivery of high-level solutions; Contributes to the development of practice standards, scalability, policies and procedures; Drives utilization, increased revenue and the delivery of billable engagements for Veeva Systems products and services.
The Practice Manager provides leadership, mentorship and value to the Veeva Professional Services practices in the areas of:
- Services strategy and offerings
- Sales and delivery capability
- Talent development and management
- Overall performance and execution
- Responsible to lead and to successfully deliver a portfolio of projects, making sure that projects meet Veeva quality standards and are delivered on scope, on time and on budget.
- Accountable for overall Customer Success of their Customers’ portfolio.
- Provides technical and/or business consultative leadership for a specific practice at the pre-and/or post sales level.
- Manages a team of both senior and junior consultants, architects, and project managers.
- Integrates industry knowledge into practical configuration tactics and proactively provides input into the development of Practices policies, procedures, standards and strategies.
- Monitors practice performance and provides coaching, counseling, and motivation to maximize practice performance.
- Recruits and hires employees who can help grow and drive Veeva’s Professional Services’ strategy.
- Maintains a level of practice readiness, in order to be successfully prepared to support the delivery of customer engagements (skilled and trained workforce, strong partner relations, tested and proven technical solution capability).
- Ensures adequate level of resources in place to meet profitable demand. Oversees chargeability of all delivery resources within the practice.
- May need to travel up to 50% of time.
- Creation of proposals that address current and evolving client requirements and in the review and approval of legally binding contracts with partners and customers.
- Provides leadership in the development of long term practice curriculum. Ensures appropriate levels of specialization in the practice are being achieved by utilizing various training and development opportunities.
- Leadership skills
- Project Management skills
- Consultative skills
- CRM product knowledge
- Strong presentation skills and an ability to articulate to a business and technical audience (including senior level executives at large enterprises)
- Ability to prioritize projects and deliverables (project management)
- Negotiation skills and professional written / verbal communication skills
- Degree or equivalent and significant CRM experience in a consulting and/or professional services environment.
- Fluent in English
- Ability to travel in Europe
- Ideally possess experience in pharma industry or life sciences vertical
- Veeva product knowledge
- Salesforce, SaaS or cloud computing delivery experience preferred
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
Samhita ensures that each web application integration or infrastructure the company chooses to build and create is scalable, efficient, and meets direct client and consumer needs
Back to top