At 1,900 employees and growing, and consistently strong financials (NYSE:VEEV), Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative cloud solutions for some of the world’s largest pharmas and biotechs, and we need great people like you to make it happen.
Our Culture & People
Our core values are Employee Success, Customer Success, and Speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create best-in-class solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life. It’s genuine, straight-forward, and no fuss.
- Wash, dry and maintain dishes.
- Set up plates, napkins, silverware, glassware etc. for lunch service.
- Follow direction and preparation lists as outlined by Executive Chef.
- Clean and maintain kitchen stations in accordance with all safety and sanitation guidelines.
- Support all staff as needed.
- Assist with lunch service wiping down service stations, tables, processing all dirty dishes refilling clean plates, utensils as they become available.
- Receive deliveries- check in each order based on invoice, and distribute to intended floors.
- Stock, clean and organize fridges and Walk in coolers.
- Organize and consolidate back-stock-Dry Storage/storage rooms
- Rotate and consolidate product based on freshness, label and date all product
- Drink Prep- Responsible for Infused Water Prep, Tea Prep, Drink Station Cleaning, Filling, and Upkeep
- Maintain and clean dish area, and self serve stations, salad/sandwich bar etc.
- Communicate damage, safety and maintenance concerns to managers.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment at all times.
- Maintain recycling and compost/trash stations. Sort and remove recycling, compost, garbage and pallets making sure all refuse is removed before the end of day.
- Help guests, answer questions, and fulfill customer requests.
- Help Chefs with next day’s prep if finished early.
- 2+ years experience in a formal commercial kitchen environment. Relevant experience will be considered.
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic, communication and patience.
- Understanding and knowledge of safety, sanitation and food handling procedures.
- Excellent attendance and punctuality is required with schedule flexibility determined by needs.
- Commitment to quality and service.
- Flexibility and ingenuity. Willing to work with alternative approaches and overcome challenges and limitations.
Nice to Have
- Warm and welcoming nature.
- Fast-paced with steady eyes and hands.
- Cooking and food preparation skills and/or experience.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
CJ helps build scalable platforms and applications while collaborating with Product Teams to brainstorm and implement unique solutions. He also maintains features after they’ve been introduced.
Back to top