At 1,900 employees and growing, and consistently strong financials (NYSE:VEEV), Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative cloud solutions for some of the world’s largest pharmas and biotechs, and we need great people like you to make it happen.
Our Culture & People
Our core values are Employee Success, Customer Success, and Speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create best-in-class solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life. It’s genuine, straight-forward, and no fuss.
It's an exciting time to be joining the Culinary Department at Veeva. With our first-ever commercial kitchen that recently opened, we are hard at work building the foundation of what is sure to be one of the most creative and innovative food programs around. Join our team and get ready for the numerous opportunities which will sprout from here.
Support Kitchen crew to ensure kitchens, micro kitchens, and equipment are clean, organized, and well maintained. The Dishwasher is a critical position and will need to act quickly in a high-volume environment. This role is a collaborative position, however will take the lead in much of the cleanliness, organization, and safety that is required to operate a successful food program.
- Wash, dry, and maintain dishes.
- Breakdown- clean food stations, wipe down dining room at the end of lunch service.
- Collect all dirty dishes from buildings micro kitchens.
- Follow direction and preparation lists as outlined by kitchen management.
- Clean and maintain, and stock kitchen and micro kitchens in accordance with all safety and sanitation guidelines.
- Support all kitchen staff as needed.
- Assist with lunch service, deliveries, and dishes.
- Help guests, answer questions, and fulfill customer requests.
- Breakdown dish station.
- 2+ years experience in a formal commercial kitchen environment. Relevant experience will be considered.
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic, communication, and patience.
- Understanding and knowledge of safety, sanitation, and food handling procedures.
- Excellent attendance and punctuality is required with schedule flexibility determined by needs.
- Commitment to quality and service.
- Flexibility and ingenuity. Willing to work with alternative approaches and overcome challenges and limitations.
- Available to work Monday-Friday, 6:30am-3:00pm.
Nice to Have
- Warm and welcoming nature.
- Fast-paced with steady eyes and hands.
- Cooking and food preparation skills and/or experience.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
CJ helps build scalable platforms and applications while collaborating with Product Teams to brainstorm and implement unique solutions. He also maintains features after they’ve been introduced.
Back to top