Performance Engineer, QA (Vault)
At 1,900 employees and growing, and consistently strong financials (NYSE:VEEV), Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative cloud solutions for some of the world’s largest pharmas and biotechs, and we need great people like you to make it happen.
Our Culture & People
Our core values are Employee Success, Customer Success, and Speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create best-in-class solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life. It’s genuine, straight-forward, and no fuss.
Is your passion performance testing, always looking for ways to better the user experience? Do you hate waiting for a page to load up slowly and itch to get away from that page? As a performance engineer you'll be a part of a team responsible for helping Veeva remain the world's most highly performing, scalable, and reliable industry cloud computing company in the industry.
Your direct efforts will help us ensure we give our customers the most satisfying experience with our product and help us maintain our leadership position.
Veeva Vault is an innovative cloud-based Content Management product suite that is transforming the way Life Sciences companies manage their critical content that is regulated by the FDA.
- Work closely with developers, QA engineers, and product managers to understand product requirements and design appropriate performance test plans to verify features performance and scalability requirements
- Run Performance tests on a regular basis
- Maintain existing JMeter performance test framework/scripts
- Write JMeter scripts to test performance of new features
- Work with Development to identify performance problems
- Compile performance benchmarking results and share with Engineering team
- Experience with Performance, Load, Stress, and Scalability Testing
- Experience with tools such as JMeter or LoadRunner
- Experience in designing and running stress, load, scalability, and performance tests on web applications and backend systems
- Experience with Performance testing services such as Soasta, Keynote, or Gomez
- Experience troubleshooting Linux-based systems and supporting infrastructure
- Java programming language skills
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
CJ helps build scalable platforms and applications while collaborating with Product Teams to brainstorm and implement unique solutions. He also maintains features after they’ve been introduced.
Back to top