Join one of the fastest growing companies in high tech. Veeva is experiencing rapid growth as the market expands for industry-specific, cloud-based software solutions. A pioneer in industry cloud, according to Forbes, 'Veeva Systems is at the heart of two explosive megatrends: the cloud and life sciences.' We build innovative SaaS solutions that include CRM, content management and customer master data management for life sciences customers ranging from emerging biotechs to the largest global pharmaceutical companies.
Read the buzz, see our videos and hear from our team about the innovation, people and life at Veeva. Are you ready to innovate, inspire, thrive, and shape the future of the industry cloud? Start your best career move here...
We are seeking an experienced Performance Engineer to help us make sure that the Veeva Vault software is fast and efficient. The ideal candidate will have a passion for profiling Java, gleaning meaning out of gigabytes worth of data, and working with the rest of the team to identify performance bottlenecks and come up with solid solutions.
- Collaborate with members of Engineering to find solutions to performance problems
- Profiling Java application performance using YourKit and other proven tools and techniques
- Ongoing monitoring of production performance
- Profiling new features to make sure they will scale and perform before they ever reach production
- Proficiency with Java
- Proficiency with MySql
- Hands-on experience doing performance engineering
- Experience working on teams using agile development techniques
- Drive and flexibility to roll up your sleeves and work hard (and have fun) in a fast-moving startup environment
- Strong communication skills
- Local to the GTA. We have offices in downtown Toronto
- BS in engineering/computer science or equivalent
- Experience with YourKit
- Debugging distributed applications
Back to top