OpenData Sales, DACH Region
Join one of the fastest growing companies in high tech! Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative SaaS solutions that include CRM, content management, and customer master data management for life sciences customers.
To proactively manage the sales of Veeva OpenData product within Europe and build pipeline through outbound communications, web inquiries and event follow-up. Build relationships within accounts via telephone or in person. Progress pipeline with Account Executives and Industry Solutions Directors to exceed revenue targets, maximising revenue potential within the market.
Liaise with the Sales and Marketing teams to accelerate Veeva OpenData’s market penetration to introduce a Subject Matter Expert to prospects and clients. Report results and findings as requested.
The Inside Sales Executive works proactively as part of the Global Sales and Marketing team to build a cohesive and integrated inside sales and sales administration operation function to maximise pipeline and facilitate effective sales execution. Occasional travel required.
Ideally located in UK or Germany but other locations will be considered.
- Pipeline Development
- Manage your own pipeline from start to close
- Work with Commercial AE’s to identify Veeva OpenData projects
- Respond to Web inquiries within 48 hours
- Partner with the sales solution-team to attend and deliver a gold standard demonstration- experience for Veeva’s prospects and partners
- Qualify and communicate with prospect client-teams to demonstrate Veeva OpenData competitive advantages including Product functionality benefits, Service and Support and Return on Investment
- Sales Expertise and Market Intelligence
- Identify new leads and their requirements; set appointments.
- Drive revenue through creation of new pipeline opportunities
- Discover and communicate prospect requirements with sales solutions team to enable best practice OpenData presentations
- Involve relevant internal stakeholders (implementation services, marketing, market owner, product manager) to ensure selling process successful outcome
- Understand data requirements and codes of practice according to relevant geography and verticals via desk research and direct contact
- Work alongside the global sales team in creating summaries of key information relating to sales forecasts
- Attend and manage industry marketing and prospecting events
- Marketing, Business, Sciences classes preferred
- Good working knowledge of the life sciences industry
- Previous sales experience
- Fluent in German & English
- Professional and positive approach
- Strong in building relationships and able to communicate at all levels
- Team player, and able to work independently
- Dynamic, Creative, Competitive
- Relationship management and interpersonal skills
- Team work
- Communication, influencing and negotiating skills
- Proficient with MS Office and CRM
- Presentation skills - able to demonstrate one on one or to larger audience via WebEx or in person
- Problem solving and decision making with sense of urgency
- Ability to Travel regularly within Europe (estimated up to 20%)
Nice to Have:
- Software/technology/data background useful
- Business/Science/Sales/Marketing qualification
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
CJ helps build scalable platforms and applications while collaborating with Product Teams to brainstorm and implement unique solutions. He also maintains features after they’ve been introduced.
Back to top