At 1,900 employees and growing, and consistently strong financials (NYSE:VEEV), Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative cloud solutions for some of the world’s largest pharmas and biotechs, and we need great people like you to make it happen.
Our Culture & People
Our core values are Employee Success, Customer Success, and Speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create best-in-class solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life. It’s genuine, straight-forward, and no fuss.
As the Office Administrator in Singapore, you will be responsible for organizing and coordinating efficient office operations so that our Singapore office and other APAC regional offices run smoothly. This role will suit an all-rounder willing to take on all roles of office coordination while assisting Services with reporting, Finance & HR with general admin support, Marketing with general coordination and much more. This is a full time, permanent role working approximately 40 hours a week and may suit someone who is looking for an entry-level job.
- Office Management co-ordination responsibilities in Veeva’s Singapore office
- Office Management coordination responsibilities for other Veeva Asia Pacific offices including APAC headquarters in Sydney
- Point of contact for all general office operations across the APAC region
- Manage vendor relationships (inventory, ordering) for office supplies, computers, software, caterers, landlord, etc.
- Responsible for keeping the office and kitchen in tip-top shape.
- Facilities Project Management – office build outs, securing new office premises etc
- Assist the Director of Finance, Asia with Finance and Admin tasks (e.g. liaise with outsource
- Finance regarding bill payments)
- Assist Director, Employee Success with Human Resources tasks including working with
- local vendors on benefits, business visa’s etc
- Assist VP, Professional Services, with Operational support including reporting and invoicing
- Assist the management team with executive administrative duties, including expense reports as needed.
- Assist with travel management and booking itineraries for domestic/international travel.
- Organise office social events (happy hours, team building, etc.)
- Assist with company projects as required.
- Provide general admin support to Marketing Director to assist in the co-ordination of marketing programs, and database maintenance
- Help onboard new employees, setup workspaces for them, order business cards, computers etc
- Reporting: Assist weekly and monthly reporting as required by the Leadership team
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent communication, writing, and organizational skills
- Well organized with a very high attention to detail
- Expert in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Self-directed and able to manage multiple projects under aggressive timelines and expectations
- You must be a Singaporean Citizen or Permanent Resident to apply
Nice to Have
- Experience in administration, project coordination, and operations.
- Bachelor’s Degree
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
CJ helps build scalable platforms and applications while collaborating with Product Teams to brainstorm and implement unique solutions. He also maintains features after they’ve been introduced.
Back to top