Network Product Manager
At 1,900 employees and growing, and consistently strong financials (NYSE:VEEV), Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative cloud solutions for some of the world’s largest pharmas and biotechs, and we need great people like you to make it happen.
Our Culture & People
Our core values are Employee Success, Customer Success, and Speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create best-in-class solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life. It’s genuine, straight-forward, and no fuss.
Are you a creative person with a passion for creating world-class products? As a Product Manager, you will conceive, design and launch continual improvements to the Veeva Network product. By directly interacting with our customers and partner network you will define product direction and apply both design and business decision making skills. You will work iteratively with our engineering team to build and test the solution and you will support the QA engineers to build and validate test cases to ensure we deliver a high-quality solution that our customers love.
The Product Manager plays a key role as the product expert within Veeva’s overall organization both from driving customer initiatives through the Development team, as well as acting as a primary point of contact and subject matter expert for the Sales, Services, Support, Data and Marketing teams in China.
To be successful, you must be highly organized, independent, and motivated to understand and drive innovation within the life sciences industry.
- Design innovative product features based upon industry and regional requirements for Veeva Network
- Evangelize products and become the subject matter expert for internal audiences, external customers, and market facing communications
- Author high quality design specifications within an agile methodology
- Interact with engineering team to drive product feature implementation
- Build awareness of platform capabilities through best practice documents, webinars, and other channels
- Demonstrate product to internal and external audiences
- Provide support to all areas of the organization including: Sales, QA, Development, Services
- Experience in a software product management or comparable role creating product / solution requirements and designs
- Experience with and understanding of application development platforms
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment, with little direct supervision. You have to like the small company feeling
- Strong communication skills: written, verbal and formal presentation
- Experience interacting with customers, development, consulting and sales teams
- Technical skills to translate business requirements into terms that developers can understand
- Good design and user experience sensibilities
- Degree in Engineering or Scientific domain or equivalent experience
- Fluent in Mandarin and English
- Located in Beijing or Shanghai
Nice to Have:
- Experience with Master Data Management (MDM) and/or data marts and/or data warehouse and/or Product Information Management (PIM)
- Experience in SaaS-delivered enterprise solutions
- Experience in the life sciences industry
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
CJ helps build scalable platforms and applications while collaborating with Product Teams to brainstorm and implement unique solutions. He also maintains features after they’ve been introduced.
Back to top