At 2,000 employees and growing, and consistently strong financials (NYSE:VEEV), Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative cloud solutions for some of the world’s largest pharmas and biotechs, and we need great people like you to make it happen.
Our Culture & People
Our core values are Employee Success, Customer Success, and Speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create best-in-class solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life. It’s genuine, straight-forward, and no fuss.
The NetSuite Developer will manage the day-to-day configuration of the financial applications including the NetSuite system. You will configure settings, design, develop scripts and implement NetSuite customized solutions to add and improve upon service and functionality.
- Development of Scripts and Workflows to Enhance NetSuite and other SaaS applications (Coupa, Blackline, etc.)
- Create, Maintain, & Optimize existing NetSuite customizations. Consistently work to improve performance and drive standardization of NetSuite production system
- Interface with internal Business Analyst to drive solutions in a timely manner
- Assisting in troubleshooting, identifying root causes and driving resolutions as needed
- Satisfy documentation requirements in a SOX environment.
- Knowledge of Integrating Netsuite with other applications
- Manage from start to finish the overall technical analysis, testing, and deployment for ongoing NetSuite upgrades
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field or other related experience
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent spoken & written communication skills
Nice to Have
- Understanding of common business practices related to application implementation
- Experience with Coupa is a plus
- Experience with Dell Boomi integration
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
CJ helps build scalable platforms and applications while collaborating with Product Teams to brainstorm and implement unique solutions. He also maintains features after they’ve been introduced.
Back to top