Marketing Program Manager
Join one of the fastest growing companies in high tech. Veeva is experiencing rapid growth as the market expands for industry-specific, cloud-based software solutions. A pioneer in industry cloud, according to Forbes, "Veeva Systems is at the heart of two explosive megatrends: the cloud, and life sciences." We build innovative SaaS solutions that include CRM, content management, and customer master data management for life sciences customers ranging from emerging biotechs to the largest global pharmaceutical companies.
We are seeking an exceptional Marketing Program Manager to help us promote highly scalable, true multitenant cloud solutions that are significantly impacting life sciences. Our focus is on customer satisfaction, employee success, and growth. The world of cloud software is evolving, and companies are increasingly demanding industry-specific cloud-based solutions.
As Marketing Program Manager, you will work to design and execute world-class demand creation and lead nurturing programs for our industry cloud solutions. This role will develop and execute integrated marketing plans to meet or exceed the North American pipeline goals. The Marketing Program Manager will work closely with sales, market strategists, and product marketing teams in a fast-paced and rapidly growing market.
- Develop and deliver field marketing programs for Veeva North America with a measurable impact on lead generation, lead nurturing, and sales pipeline
- Develop and execute field marketing plans targeting executives and line of business managers to communicate the benefits of our CRM, regulated content management, and customer master data management product lines to new customers and our install base
- Execute a broad mix of marketing programs to generate demand including integrated multi-touch programs, event marketing, direct marketing, and web marketing
- Drive lead acquisition, nurturing, and support the development of pipeline opportunities
- Consistently measure marketing program success and report on program metrics
- Deliver field marketing programs on time and manage program budgets at or under budget
- Collaborate with partners, and closely manage vendor relationships, costs, and deliverables
- Manage quarterly budget against field marketing programs
- 5+ years of marketing experience
- Experience in enterprise solution demand creation and field marketing
- Proven ability to build relationships with sales, services, and product marketing
- Experience in managing quarterly and annual program budgets
- Experience in vendor management and negotiating
- Integrated marketing program planning, execution, and reporting experience
- Experience with sales and marketing automation systems
- Self-motivated, innovative, collaborative, multi-tasker, creative, and analytical
- Strong project management skills
- Strong orientation to managing program details
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proven ability to excel in a dynamic, fast-paced environment is extremely important
- Strong team player with a positive attitude
- Bachelor’s degree required, advanced degree preferred
- Travel 25-40%
- Pardot and salesforce.com experience preferred
- SF Bay Area or Philadelphia, PA area preferred
- Life sciences industry experience a plus
- Working knowledge of marketing demand generation best practices
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
CJ helps build scalable platforms and applications while collaborating with Product Teams to brainstorm and implement unique solutions. He also maintains features after they’ve been introduced.
Back to top