Marketing Manager, Field Marketing (Commercial & Medical)
Our Culture & People
We are looking for a highly charged and passionate Marketing Manager to build, evangelise and deliver world-class demand creation and lead development programs for our industry cloud solutions for life sciences. In this role, you will create brand awareness and visibility of our commercial & medical solutions across Europe and develop and execute an integrated marketing plan to support our European pipeline goals.
Location: London, Paris or Frankfurt
- Develop and execute field marketing plan for Europe with tactics appropriate to key buyers and influencers in order to raise awareness and generate demand for Veeva Commercial & Medical solutions within the install base and among prospective customers.
- Manage campaign execution against committed timelines and within budget. Set appropriate success KPIs and track measurements within Veeva sales and marketing automation tools. Ensure appropriate communication and collaboration with key stakeholders from planning through to results.
- Leverage a broad mix of marketing programs to generate demand including integrated multi-touch programs, event marketing, direct marketing, and digital marketing.
- Develop, manage, and update the marketing contact database necessary to execute demand generation campaigns.
- Work with regional and global product marketing to produce European-relevant sales support material, such as product collateral, presentations, and marketing campaign templates.
- Ideally 3-5 years’ experience of relevant experience in field marketing and demand generation for an enterprise software or cloud-based solution provider.
- Demonstrated success in building, managing and executing integrated marketing programs.
- Proficiency with sales and marketing automation systems.
- Excellent English language/communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Flexibility to travel as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
Nice to have
- Experience in a high growth software or technology company.
- Field marketing experience related to CRM technology or content management
- Experience with salesforce.com and Pardot
- Native language skills in German or Italian
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
CJ helps build scalable platforms and applications while collaborating with Product Teams to brainstorm and implement unique solutions. He also maintains features after they’ve been introduced.
Back to top