At 1,900 employees and growing, and consistently strong financials (NYSE:VEEV), Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative cloud solutions for some of the world’s largest pharmas and biotechs, and we need great people like you to make it happen.
Our Culture & People
Our core values are Employee Success, Customer Success, and Speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create best-in-class solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life. It’s genuine, straight-forward, and no fuss.
The marketing operations associate is a key component of Veeva’s marketing team, managing work flow of the team and performance reporting. This is a highly visible role and the right candidate for this position is supremely organized, familiar with the basics of marketing analytics and comfortable with numbers, is willing to dive into our technologies and learn how to create reports, and has a knack for drawing actionable insights from them. This is a full-time position in our Pleasanton, CA office.
- Manage and execute email distribution and marketing efforts via marketing automation platform
- Analyze marketing data and produce reports for performance tracking and decision making
- List segmentation and building through the use of Salesforce, Pardot and Excel
- Proficiency analyzing large database sets, especially through the use of Excel
- Identify and execute projects that will help improve the performance of marketing campaigns and help the department scale efficiently
- Partner with the marketing team, providing operational (campaign set up and execution) and analytical support and reporting
- Proactively monitor marketing metrics (open rates/click-through/deliverability/etc.) and provide analysis of marketing campaigns and recommendations for enhancing effectiveness
- Work on data quality and data enhancement projects to improve efficiency and accuracy
- Communicate campaign effectiveness, trends, and ROI to our sales and marketing stakeholders.
- 1-2 years working experience with marketing automation platforms, like Eloqua, Pardot or Marketo
- Ability to prioritize and manage various projects based on changing business requirements
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment with changing priorities
- Experience with salesorce.com or another enterprise CRM tool
- BA/BS in Marketing
Nice to Have
- Working knowledge of Pardot
- Somewhat advanced knowledge of Excel, executing pivot tables, Vlookups and simple charts
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
CJ helps build scalable platforms and applications while collaborating with Product Teams to brainstorm and implement unique solutions. He also maintains features after they’ve been introduced.
Back to top