Join one of the fastest growing companies in high tech! Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative SaaS solutions that include CRM, content management, and customer master data management for life sciences customers.
Follow us on Instagram @veevasystems or Twitter @VeevaCareers and read the buzz, see our videos, and hear from our team about the innovation, people, and #lifeatveeva. Are you ready to innovate, inspire, and shape the future of the industry cloud? Make your best career move here!
A great opportunity for someone who is looking to learn from a high caliber team at high growth company and make a real impact across many areas including communications, demand generation, events, and digital marketing. If you are smart, resourceful, results-driven, strive for excellence, and thrive in a fast-paced environment, this is could be a great role for you.Responsibilities:
- Marketing Content: Assist in the development and editing of marketing content including, blogs, social posts, videos, and other program materials. Merchandise/repurpose existing content for internal and external use.
- Sales and Marketing Intranet: Maintain sales and marketing intranet site and work with stakeholders to ensure it stays up-to-date.
- Marketing List Development: Conduct online research to help build complete, accurate contact lists for marketing and sales. Maintain list imports and ensure accurate synchronization between Pardot and salesforce.com databases.
- Events: Help organize and coordinate Veeva and industry events, including logistics, internal and external communications, speaker management, event app management, and reporting.
- Digital and Social Media: Support the execution and optimization of outreach programs to engage current and prospective customers leveraging LinkedIn, Twitter, Slideshare, Facebook, YouTube, Google AdWords, and other outlets.
- Website: Ongoing updates to website content, ensuring timely and accurate promotion of marketing assets.
- Reporting: Assist with weekly and monthly marketing program reporting and metrics (events, campaigns, Google analytics, Google adwords etc.).
- Promotional Merchandise: Manage all marketing merchandise including vendor management, sales support, and the online store.
- Additional Marketing Program Support: Assist in executing demand generation campaigns, public relations programs, PowerPoint presentation development, research, community action, and other marketing activities.
- Exceptional communication, writing, and organizational skills.
- Well organized with a very high attention to detail.
- Expert in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Self-directed and able to manage multiple projects under aggressive timelines and expectations.
- Proficient in delivering content via social media tools, including LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Experience in administration, project coordination, and operations.
- Experience with Adobe InDesign and Illustrator.
- Experience in a high growth software or technology company.
Back to top