Market Strategist (OpenData)
At 1,900 employees and growing, and consistently strong financials (NYSE:VEEV), Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative cloud solutions for some of the world’s largest pharmas and biotechs, and we need great people like you to make it happen.
Our Culture & People
Our core values are Employee Success, Customer Success, and Speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create best-in-class solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life. It’s genuine, straight-forward, and no fuss.
The Market Strategist develops the company ‘share of voice’ and perspective for our data offering in Europe. This person continuously gauges the market and engages stakeholders to ensure product road maps and commercialisation strategies are aligned with market expectations. As the subject matter expert, they will coordinate internal resources to achieve marketing objectives and support sales efforts to accelerate product adherence and adoption.
The ideal candidate will be located in France, Germany, Spain, Switzerland or UK although other locations will be considered.
- Evangelize the value of Veeva’s data offering in Europe
- Champion key themes and high-level requirements for the product
- Collaborate with in market sales teams to define winning sales strategies
- Define and own clear value proposition and metrics for assigned market
- Provide research and analysis to support the creation of thought leadership and point of view reports, white papers, articles, blog posts, tweets, and presentations
- 10+ year’s work experience;
- at least 3 years of consulting and/or data management (data or software)
- 3+ years of Life Science / Pharmaceutical focus
- At least one role with strategic deliverables
- Demonstrated record of increased accountability
- Thrives on delivering results in an unstructured environment
- Proven to create and manage executive level relationships
- Proven to lead and influence a cross team
- Demonstrated ability to influence customer decisions
- Fluent in English
- Second European language
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
CJ helps build scalable platforms and applications while collaborating with Product Teams to brainstorm and implement unique solutions. He also maintains features after they’ve been introduced.
Back to top