Manager, Product Marketing
Our Culture & People
Our core values are Employee Success, Customer Success, and Speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create best-in-class solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life. It’s genuine, straight-forward, and no fuss.
We looking for an exceptional product marketer to join our team in Europe, working closely with regional and global stakeholders to support our CRM suite. This person will be responsible for messaging and assets to support European demand generation, PR, field enablement, and customer marketing activity. The role will also play an important role in key customer events, including Veeva European Commercial & Medical Summit. The ideal candidate will have the ability to manage multiple projects at the same time, produce high quality deliverables with speed, and support the business in whatever ways are needed at the time.
Location: Europe – Barcelona, London, Paris or Frankfurt area
- Work closely with the global and regional marketing and strategy teams to develop messaging appropriate for the European market.
- Deliver multimedia European-specific assets (videos, white papers, blogs, infographics etc) tailored to specific buyer audiences.
- Lead product launch and release marketing activities in Europe.
- Collaborate on go-to-market programs, working in conjunction with European field marketing and subject matter experts.
- Create and maintain a library of sales tools, such as case studies and competitive materials.
- Contribute to key customer events, including European Commercial & Medical Summit and other major industry conferences.
- 5+ years of experience in a product marketing role for an enterprise software or cloud-based service provider.
- Demonstrated proficiency in building business messaging for technology solutions, tailored by different buyers.
- Self-motivated, innovative, collaborative, creative, analytical.
- Excellent English skills, both written and oral.
- European and international travel as required.
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree required, advanced degree preferred.
- Communications experience working for an enterprise software and/or SaaS company.
- Product marketing experience related to CRM technology.
- Fluency in German, Spanish or Italian.
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
CJ helps build scalable platforms and applications while collaborating with Product Teams to brainstorm and implement unique solutions. He also maintains features after they’ve been introduced.
Back to top