Manager, Digital Marketing Europe
Join one of the fastest growing companies in high tech! Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative SaaS solutions that include CRM, content management, and customer master data management for life sciences customers.
We are looking for a digitally-savvy marketer to join our growing European team. In this capacity, you will shape, manage, execute and refine Veeva’s digital presence across all appropriate platforms to reach our target audience in the life sciences industry.
You will understand the differences among paid, earned and owned media and how they can be leveraged as key elements of our integrated marketing programs. The right candidate will have proven experience with SEM and SEO and will bring with him or her best practices and an understanding of the latest trends. You’ll have hands-on experience with Wordpress or an equivalent CMS to manage our European website. You will know how to draft compelling, impactful copy from existing content for the Web and social media to increase digital engagement with our key audience.
Veeva is squarely focused on the life sciences industry, where we need targeted engagement with our key buyers and influencers. This role will help us to increase our relevance on the platforms where our audience is and help us to establish long relationships for sales cycles that might span many quarters. For us, it is not about quantity of traffic – it is reaching the right audience at the right time with the right message on the right platform.
- Work with key European and global stakeholders to plan and implement digital acquisitions strategies; share insights and learnings with stakeholders and use these to refine future campaigns.
- Formula, execute and report on digital campaigns that acquire the right influencer and buyer traffic and increase Veeva brand visibility on the right platforms in the right geographies.
- Define, deliver, optimise and scale paid and organic search campaigns on B2B online platforms (Google AdWords, LinkedIn, Twitter, and other 3rd party sites/online communities).
- Manage Veeva.com/eu website, keeping it in sync with the global site and managing localisation for European specific assets and campaigns.
- Manage Veeva European blog and increase the traffic and sharing of blog content.
- Manage @Veeva_EU Twitter handle and Veeva European LinkedIn community, populating with fresh and engaging content to increase interaction and engage with followers in the right target markets.
- Develop impactful digital copy based on existing content.
- Manage our European web agency.
- Manage quarterly digital programs budget, reaching monthly and quarterly goals and optimising program execution for maximum efficiency.
- Report on digital program effectiveness, tracking KPIs and showing business impact against key business priorities from digital campaigns.
- 3+ years experience with online marketing techniques in a B2B /enterprise software industry with proven understanding of digital marketing as a technique to establish ongoing relationship in long sales cycles.
- Demonstrable experience across all aspects of digital marketing and how it fits within the wider integrated marketing programs.
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices for SEO and SEM, proven experience in both.
- Experience with website analytic tools (e.g. Google Analytics).
- Experience with Wordpress or equivalent CMS.
- Hands-on experience with HTML and CSS. Web development experience is a plus.
- Experience with Salesforce.com and/or Pardot.
- Experience with Adobe Acrobat and design tools such as Photoshop.
- Vendor management experience with 3rd party web agency.
- Experience with digital advertisement.
- Experience managing translation of English Websites to other European languages.
- Fluency in French or German.
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
Samhita ensures that each web application integration or infrastructure the company chooses to build and create is scalable, efficient, and meets direct client and consumer needs
Back to top