Manager, Corporate Communications, Europe
We are looking for a communications professional to lead our European communications and public relations program, working in close alignment with the global corporate communications team. The right candidate will know how to develop compelling story lines and write crisp content that is tailored for business, IT or/and executive audiences. The candidate will also develop and execute a strategy to reach our target market through the most appropriate channels and publications. Efforts from this role will support field marketing/demand generation activities as well as boost Veeva’s brand awareness within our target market.
Location: London, Paris or Frankfurt
- Drive and execute European communications strategy in alignment with European and global objectives.
- Manage the relationship with our PR agency and 3rd party writer.
- Create original content, including press releases, bylined articles, blogs, and other digital content in alignment with product marketing, customer marketing, and field marketing. Copy edit others’ content as needed.
- Develop and maintain a reporting dashboard with metrics that demonstrate the impact of the communications program.
- Contribute to best practices, and processes that will drive greater efficiencies in how we work and operate as a global communications team.
- 5+ years of experience in corporate communications for a B2B technology company.
- Exceptional ability to write and communicate clearly and concisely in English.
- Demonstrated experience of putting complex topics into compelling, digestible stories appropriate for the audience.
- Superb organizational, project, and time management skills to meet deadlines.
- Proven ability to repurpose content into multiple form factors for distribution across channels.
- Strong spirit of collaboration and proven ability to work within a matrix organization.
- Highly self-motivated, results-driven, and can-do attitude.
- Advanced degree in journalism, PR, English, communications, or related field.
- Based in London, Paris or Frankfurt.
Nice to have
- Communications experience working for an enterprise software and/or SaaS company.
- Fluency in German, French, Spanish or Italian.
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
CJ helps build scalable platforms and applications while collaborating with Product Teams to brainstorm and implement unique solutions. He also maintains features after they’ve been introduced.
Back to top