Managed Services Consultant (Vault)
At 1,800 employees and growing and consistently strong financials (NYSE:VEEV), Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative cloud solutions for some of the world’s largest pharmas and biotechs, and we need great people like you to make it happen.
Our Culture & People
Our core values are Employee Success, Customer Success, and Speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create best-in-class solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life. It’s genuine, straight-forward, and no fuss.
Love consulting, but tired of the travel? Looking for an opportunity to do something new, exciting, and with a clear value proposition for your customer? Veeva Systems is looking for a Managed Services Consultant who has a passion for helping customers achieve their business vision. The Managed Services Consultant is a member of our Professional Services team who provides offsite, post-go-live application administration for R&D Vault customers. Veeva Vault, our cloud-based content management and collaboration solution, is used by our customers to manage content-centric processes across key departments within a life sciences company, including clinical trials, quality management, manufacturing, regulatory, sales, and marketing.
This is a remote work position supporting multiple clients in a shared, dedicated capacity. Qualified candidates must be located in the United States.
- Provide post-go-live administrative support for multiple clients
- Configuration of users and groups, document types, properties, lifecycles and workflows, picklists, notifications, and security
- Bulk import/export of content and data
- Ad hoc training of users and administrators
- Analysis and deployment of new product features
- Maintenance of production and sandbox environments
- Creation of regular and ad hoc customer reports
- Experience with configuring/supporting/implementing content management software
- Customer service or consulting experience
- Ability to quickly understand client requirements and needs and articulate potential solutions
- Experience fulfilling customer needs and managing expectations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to work remotely and independently in support of clients
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant experience
- Project management experience
- Understanding of life sciences content management principles, types, and taxonomies
- Understanding of life sciences compliance requirements
- Experience with Veeva Vault, OpenText, Documentum/EMC, Liquent, and/or Next Docs
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
Samhita ensures that each web application integration or infrastructure the company chooses to build and create is scalable, efficient, and meets direct client and consumer needs
Back to top