Managed Services Consultant (Vault)
Join one of the fastest growing companies in high tech! Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative SaaS solutions that include CRM, content management, and customer master data management for life sciences customers.
Follow us on Instagram @veevasystems or Twitter @VeevaCareers and read the buzz, see our videos, and hear from our team about the innovation, people, and #lifeatveeva. Are you ready to innovate, inspire, and shape the future of the industry cloud? Make your best career move here!
Love consulting but tired of the travel? Looking for an opportunity to do something new, exciting and with a clear value proposition for your customer? Veeva Systems is looking for a Managed Services Consultant who has a passion for helping customers achieve their business vision. The Managed Services Consultant is a member of our Professional Services team who provides offsite, post-go-live application administration for Commercial customers with our content management solution (Vault). This is a remote work position supporting multiple clients in a shared, dedicated capacity.
- Provide post-go-live administrative support for multiple clients
- Configuration of users and groups, document types, properties, lifecycles and workflows, picklists, notifications, and security
- Bulk import/export of content and data
- Ad hoc training of end-users and administrators
- Analysis and deployment of new product features
- Maintenance of production and sandbox environments
- Creation of regular and ad hoc customer reports
- Experience with configuring/supporting/implementing content management software
- Customer service or consulting experience
- Ability to quickly understand client requirements and needs and articulate potential solutions
- Experience fulfilling customer needs and managing expectations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to work remotely and independently in support of clients
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant experience
- Project management experience
- Understanding of life sciences content management principles, types, and taxonomies
- Understanding of life sciences compliance requirements
- Experience with Veeva Vault, OpenText, Documentum/EMC, Liquent and/or Next Docs
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
Samhita ensures that each web application integration or infrastructure the company chooses to build and create is scalable, efficient, and meets direct client and consumer needs
Back to top