Managed Services Consultant (CRM)
Join one of the fastest growing companies in high tech! Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative SaaS solutions that include CRM, content management, and customer master data management for life sciences customers.
Follow us on Instagram @veevasystems or Twitter @VeevaCareers and read the buzz, see our videos, and hear from our team about the innovation, people, and #lifeatveeva. Are you ready to innovate, inspire, and shape the future of the industry cloud? Make your best career move here!
Love consulting but tired of the travel? The CRM Managed Services Consultant is a member of our Professional Services team who provides offsite application administration for Veeva deployed clients as a subject matter expert. In this role you will work with multiple clients as a shared dedicated resource via phone and web meeting to deliver post-deployment consulting in support of ad hoc requests. This is a remote work position supporting multiple clients in a shared, dedicated capacity.
- Consulting on best practices and overall solutions based on requirements
- Providing overall application expertise and knowledge
- Tier 2/3 troubleshooting and how to's
- Ad-hoc training to educate customer administration team and enable customer to manage administration needs internally
- Ongoing application changes such as adding custom fields, changing screen layouts, changing field level security, adding workflow rules, feature setup and activation
- Creating reports, dashboards, and list views
- Adding/deleting/changing users, setting up security, changing territory and role hierarchy
- Performing alignments
- Creating/maintaining sandbox environments; deploying changes
- Data imports and exports using APEX data loader
- Assist with the implementation of new Veeva and salesforce.com functionality
- Experience with one of the following two areas:
- Administrative knowledge Salesforce.com; level 2 certification is a plus
- Experience with the CRM pharmaceutical industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to juggle and prioritize
- Ability to work remotely and independently in support of clients
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant experience.
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Veeva Systems does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status) for this employment position.
- Customer service or consulting experience with multiple client responsibility
- Veeva CRM experience/knowledge
Back to top