Managed Services Consultant
At 1,900 employees and growing, and consistently strong financials (NYSE:VEEV), Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative cloud solutions for some of the world’s largest pharmas and biotechs, and we need great people like you to make it happen.
Our Culture & People
Our core values are Employee Success, Customer Success, and Speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create best-in-class solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life. It’s genuine, straight-forward, and no fuss.
Veeva is looking for a Managed Services Consultant who wish to become experts in our Commercial Cloud product suite, who has a passion for helping customers achieve their business vision. The Managed Services Consultant provides offsite, post-go-live application administration for our customers in terms of Veeva Commercial Cloud products including: Veeva CRM, Network, Vault, etc. Our customers are mainly from Australia, Japan, China and South East Asia-Pac. There are also opportunities to work in a Global project where you need to work with Veeva EU/US team members.
- Provide post-go-live System Consulting and Administration
- Support the customer-internal System Releases Cycle, including:
- Analysis and deployment of new product features.
- Maintenance of Production and Sandbox environments
- Execute Customer Change Request
- Tier 2/3 troubleshooting and how to's
- Data imports and exports using APEX data loader
- Adding/deleting/changing users, setting up security, changing territory and role hierarchy
- Creation of regular and ad-hoc customer reports
- Interact with Veeva Product Support on customer’s behalf
- Strong desire to learn new things!
- At least Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or other similar degree
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English or Japanese
- Strong Presentation skills
- Ability to work remotely and independently with clients
- Experience with fulfilling customer needs and managing expectations
- Ability to quickly understand requirements and design & articulate potential solutions
- Ability to juggle and prioritize
Nice to Have
- Customer service or consulting experience with multiple client responsibility
- Veeva CRM experience/knowledge
- SFDC Certifications
- Knowledge and applicable work experience in the Pharmaceutical and Life Sciences industry
- Development working experience(only for Japan consultant)
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
CJ helps build scalable platforms and applications while collaborating with Product Teams to brainstorm and implement unique solutions. He also maintains features after they’ve been introduced.
Back to top