At 2,000 employees and growing, and consistently strong financials (NYSE:VEEV), Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative cloud solutions for some of the world’s largest pharmas and biotechs, and we need great people like you to make it happen.
Our Culture & People
Our core values are Employee Success, Customer Success, and Speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create best-in-class solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life. It’s genuine, straight-forward, and no fuss.
The role of the line cook is to prepare and serve daily lunch offerings and take responsibility for all hot line, and service stations. Working under direction of the Executive Chef weekly menus will be executed on time with quality and exceptional service in mind. This is a 6 month contracted position, Monday through Friday, weekends off, $20-22/hr.
- Support lunch production through prepping, cooking and serving.
- Prepare lunch items in coordination with the Executive Chef
- Setup, service and breakdown of lunch stations and signage.
- Grab and Go Production- Utilizing remaining prep from service or previous day to create offering for people who missed lunch
- Clean and maintain kitchen stations in accordance with all safety and sanitation guidelines.
- Support prep/ porter staff as needed.
- Help guests, answer questions and fulfill people’s requests.
- Collaborate on evening events
- 2+ year’s experience in a formal kitchen environment with a passion for food. Relevant experience will be considered.
- Excellent attendance and punctuality is required with schedule flexibility determined by needs.
- Commitment to quality service, food and beverage knowledge.
- Basic understanding of professional cooking and knife handling skills, local and seasonal ingredients and diverse cooking styles and cultures.
- Understanding and knowledge of safety, sanitation and food handling procedures.
- Good knowledge of local products, producers and farms.
- Familiarity with raw, vegan, vegetarian, gluten free, paleo and whole grain products a plus.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
CJ helps build scalable platforms and applications while collaborating with Product Teams to brainstorm and implement unique solutions. He also maintains features after they’ve been introduced.
Back to top