Legal, Finance Operations Assistant
Join one of the fastest growing companies in high tech! Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative SaaS solutions that include CRM, content management, and customer master data management for life sciences customers.
Follow us on Instagram @veevasystems or Twitter @VeevaCareers and read the buzz, see our videos, and hear from our team about the innovation, people, and #lifeatveeva. Are you ready to innovate, inspire, and shape the future of the industry cloud? Make your best career move here!
We are looking for a person who will be responsible for providing general operations and administrative support for the Legal and Finance functions at Veeva. The ideal candidate will be able to resolve time sensitive issues with a high degree of precision and exhibit strong organizational, written and verbal communication skills.
- Provide administrative support for Finance and Legal team members (FedEx, couriers, faxes, copies, obtaining signatures, scanning, filing, mailing, etc.)
- Assign, manage and track contracts and other matters for a legal team that supports field sales organization
- Administer contract management system for legal and field team access to executed customer agreements, including reporting and tracking of various legal arrangement categories, and manage template library for new transactions
- Assist with administrative matters related to bank account maintenance and tax filings
- Assist with administrative matters related to subsidiary formation and maintenance
- Maintain up-to-date filing systems for key legal and finance documents
- Assist with administrative matters related to special projects and corporate filings
- At least 5 years of executive admin or paralegal experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Gmail and Gcal
- Technically savvy and able to learn new software systems quickly
- Strong work ethic, detail-oriented, and self-motivated
- Strong ability to organize, prioritize and coordinate multiple work activities while meeting deadlines
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, with a friendly, outgoing, and flexible manner
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality/discretion
Nice to Have:
- Bachelor’s degree or AA preferred
- Previous experience at a law firm or in a legal department
- Experience managing corporate entity formation and maintenance
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
CJ helps build scalable platforms and applications while collaborating with Product Teams to brainstorm and implement unique solutions. He also maintains features after they’ve been introduced.
Back to top