Join one of the fastest growing companies in high tech. Veeva is experiencing rapid growth as the market expands for industry-specific, cloud-based software solutions. A pioneer in industry cloud, according to Forbes, 'Veeva Systems is at the heart of two explosive megatrends: the cloud and life sciences.' We build innovative SaaS solutions that include CRM, content management, and customer master data management for life sciences customers ranging from emerging biotechs to the largest global pharmaceutical companies.
Read the buzz, see our videos, and hear from our team about the innovation, people, and life at Veeva. Are you ready to innovate, inspire, thrive, and shape the future of the industry cloud? Start your best career move here....
This position reports to the Accounting Manager and is responsible for key areas of the international accounting function in a rapidly expanding global organisation. The objective of the Assistant Accountant is performing general accounting and transaction processing responsibilities in a timely and accurate manner.
- Posting of general ledger journals to the accounting system
- Assist with the monthly payroll administration and processing for multiple countries
- Participate actively in the monthly and quarterly close process for multiple countries
- Booking and processing of incoming invoices (AP)
- Manage account reconciliations
- Ensure accuracy and completeness of documentation
- Identify opportunities for process improvements or automation
- Perform other general accounting and payroll duties and special projects
- Ensure compliance with SOX policies
- Degree in Accounting, preferably MSC or BSC degree
- Minimum 1 year relevant experience in a multinational environment
- Good verbal and written English is a must
- Excellent communications skills
- Ability to maintain a flexible attitude and successfully operate in a fast paced environment with changing priorities
- Ability to work independently and as a team player
- Highly proficient in MS office applications: Word, Excel, Power Point
- Excellent attention to detail and follow up skills
Nice to Have:
- Chartered Accountant Qualification is an advantage
- Basic understanding of current US GAAP/IFRS accounting
- Experience of dealing with Sarbanes-Oxley requirements
- Software industry experience a plus
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
CJ helps build scalable platforms and applications while collaborating with Product Teams to brainstorm and implement unique solutions. He also maintains features after they’ve been introduced.
Back to top