At 1,900 employees and growing, and consistently strong financials (NYSE:VEEV), Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative cloud solutions for some of the world’s largest pharmas and biotechs, and we need great people like you to make it happen.
Our Culture & People
Our core values are Employee Success, Customer Success, and Speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create best-in-class solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life. It’s genuine, straight-forward, and no fuss.
We are currently seeking an IT Engineer to join our team in Pleasanton. The IT Engineer must be resourceful, technical, cool under fire, and love to work in a fast paced environment. For the right candidate, this is a fun job with a dynamic and growing company where you will be given the opportunity to contribute and learn. You must have a sense of autonomy, job ownership, and be willing to work in a role where at times, the job scope is not clearly defined.
- Manage and deploy corporate PC’s/Mac’s (new hardware configuration, image maintenance, diagnosis and repair, coordinate warranty repairs)
- Manage VOIP phone system and distribution of equipment
- General IT related tasks including onboarding of new hires, diagnosing and repairing end-user IT devices, and general IT ticket management
- Inventory and maintain IT asset data (serial numbers, software keys, locations, etc.)
- Shipping, recycling, and disposal of computers, peripherals
- Assist in the management of hosted IT applications (Google Apps, intranet, etc.)
- Evaluate and recommend information technologies and applications
- Minimum 2 years in an IT desktop, support, administrator or similar role
- Four-year degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or related discipline
- Deep experience with MS Windows and/or Mac OS
- Basic networking knowledge and experience
- PC/Mac hardware repair, troubleshooting
- Ability to install, upgrade, troubleshoot, and maintain all types of software
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal skills
- Extreme customer focus
- Highly motivated individual with experience getting things done in a fast paced environment
- Knowledge/experience with IT Security controls and policy/procedures
- Experience with hosted/SaaS-based IT applications (salesforce.com, etc.) a plus
- Experience documenting IT applications and training users
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
CJ helps build scalable platforms and applications while collaborating with Product Teams to brainstorm and implement unique solutions. He also maintains features after they’ve been introduced.
Back to top