At 1,800 employees and growing and consistently strong financials (NYSE:VEEV), Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative cloud solutions for some of the world’s largest pharmas and biotechs, and we need great people like you to make it happen.
Our Culture & People
Our core values are Employee Success, Customer Success, and Speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create best-in-class solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life. It’s genuine, straight-forward, and no fuss.
Veeva Systems is seeking an energetic IT Administrator for Veeva China based in Dalian. This person must be resourceful, technical, cool under fire, and love to work in a fast paced environment. For the right candidate, this is a fun job with a dynamic and growing company where you will be given the opportunity to contribute and learn. You must have a sense of autonomy, job ownership, and be willing to work in a role where at times, the job scope is not clearly defined.
- Ensure the efficiency of All Shanghai/Beijing/Dalian 3 offices network connection
- Manage and deploy corporate PC’s/Mac’s (new hardware configuration, image maintenance, diagnosis and repair, coordinate warranty repairs)
- Provide end user technical support for employees located in Shanghai/Beijing/Dalian
- Distribute hardware and create user accounts for new employees
- Maintain IT asset data (serial numbers, software keys, locations, etc.)
- Shipping, recycling, and disposal support of computers, peripherals
- Manage hosted PBX configuration and distribution of VOIP phones
- Assist in the management of IT applications (Google Apps, intranet, Egnyte, etc.)
- Communicate with US and European team
- Help on various Veeva commercial and R&D product performance testing
- Degree or Certificate with emphasis on Computer Science, MIS, or equivalent
- Good English communication skills
- Excellent verbal, written, analytical, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Strong understanding of Windows and/or Mac operating system, as well as most popular Network protocols
- Understanding of IT Security best practices
- Ability to install, upgrade and maintain all types of software
- Ability to trouble shoot network issues / performance, and provide solutions
- Proficiency organizing and prioritizing work to meet deadlines
- Ability to independently research and implement new technologies
- Experience with VOIP phone systems is desired
- Previous network experience is a plus
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
CJ helps build scalable platforms and applications while collaborating with Product Teams to brainstorm and implement unique solutions. He also maintains features after they’ve been introduced.
Back to top