Intern QA Engineer (Vault) - Summer 2017
Veeva + Cloud Solutions + Life Sciences = Improved and extended human life
How do you fit in?
You’re interested in software testing and want to gain professional experience in working with an established QA team in a well known company. You’re looking to improve your testing abilities across multiple layers of a software product and work like the experience of working in a super collaborative environment.
What will you do?
- Be part of a scrum team, attending daily standups and work with the QA team writing test cases in TestRail, a test case repository tool
- Run the tests in the Dev and QA environments and file issues in Jira, a defect tracking tool
- Assist with triaging of failed automation suites
What do you need to have?
- An overall GPA of 3.0 or higher
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems or equivalent
- A graduation date of December 2017 or June 2018
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
It’s also really nice to have:
- A prior internship in software testing in a product company
- Knowledge of testing tools like Jira, Excel
(But it’s not absolutely necessary)
Where are we?
We are all over the world, but this gig is located at our SF Bay Area headquarters in Pleasanton, CA.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
Samhita ensures that each web application integration or infrastructure the company chooses to build and create is scalable, efficient, and meets direct client and consumer needs
Back to top