Intern Automation Engineer (Vault) - Summer 2017
Veeva + Cloud Solutions + Life Sciences = Improved and extended human life
How do you fit in?
You’re interested in software testing and want to gain experience in writing Java/Python code for test automation. You’re looking complete coding test automation projects using Java, Python, and/or Selenium and you’d like the experience of working in a super collaborative environment.
What will you do?
- Help the automation team with POC projects
- Assist with writing jmeter tests which will enhance the current performance metrics
- Help with automation-related research projects
What do you need to have?
- An overall GPA of 3.0 or higher
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or an engineering discipline (e.g. CE, EE, ME)
- A graduation date of December 2018 or June 2019
- Coding experience/project work using Java and Python
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
It’s also really nice to have:
- A prior internship in test automation using Java and/or Python
- Python programming
- Selenium project work
(But it’s not absolutely necessary)
Where are we?
We are all over the world, but this gig is located at our SF Bay Area headquarters in Pleasanton, CA.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Back to top