Intern Automation Engineer (CRM) - Summer 2017
Veeva + Cloud Solutions + Life Sciences = Improved and extended human life
How do you fit in?
You like to be in a hands-on position developing test cases and scripts for mobile and cloud-based applications. If you have a great attitude and want to work in an agile software development environment delivering a high quality SaaS product, you’ll fit right in!
What will you do?
- Work with other automation developers to build regression test suites
- Refine test cases to make for robust automation, make configuration settings, and design automation datasets
- Develop unit test automation scripts in Windows OS, Apple iOS, and web browser environments
What do you need to have?
- An overall GPA of 3.0 or higher
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related technical degree
- A graduation date of December 2017 or June 2018
- A collaborative mindset – it’s all about the team in this role!
It’s also nice to have…
- Experience with Mobile applications on laptop, iPad and/or tablet
(But it’s not absolutely necessary)
Where are we?
We are all over the world, but this gig is located at our SF Bay Area headquarters in Pleasanton, CA.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
Samhita ensures that each web application integration or infrastructure the company chooses to build and create is scalable, efficient, and meets direct client and consumer needs
Back to top