The team is part of our Engineering Department in Oxford and helps our customers achieve success in their business by rolling out their change requests and upgrades to one of our core products. It’s a close-knit environment where flexibility is key. So if you love turning your hand to the next technical challenge, then this is the place for you!
Veeva Systems is looking for an Implementations Engineer. Someone with the ability and desire to become an expert in our Commercial Cloud product suite, with a passion for helping customers achieve their business vision, and who wish to participate in the transformation of the Life Sciences Industry.
You’ll need to be able to turn your hand to all sorts of technical challenges as they come in. You’ll be implementing customer requested changes, implementing code in order to add new countries to a global system, migrating customers and diagnosing problems as part of the technical escalation path.
There’s a lot of autonomy in this role and you’ll have ownership of your own projects with an opportunity to delight our customers and really make a difference to their success.
Provide Implementation and post-go-live System support, including:
- Implementing customer requested changes to one or more of our core software products
- Migrating customers from product to product or version to version
- Deployment of new sites and implementation of code used in new countries for global customers
- Extracting or combining customer data as a result of mergers and acquisitions and other customer business requirements
- Liaise with consultants and customers to get real clarity of the specifications
- Write good documentation to comply with the rigorous requirements of our life sciences customers
- Strong desire to learn new things
- Experience with fulfilling customer needs and managing expectations
- Ability to quickly understand requirements and then design and articulate potential solutions
- Exceptional problem solving skills, highly detail-oriented and excellent time-management skills
- At least 2 years’ experience in the software development industry working with Microsoft SQL Server and .Net web development
- Experience in Visual Studio and Sub Version development packages
- Technical degree (e.g. B.Sc. (Hons), B.Eng. (Hons), BA (Hons))
- C Grade or higher at GCSE English and Mathematics
Nice to have
- Consulting experience
- Knowledge and applicable work experience in the Pharmaceutical and Life Sciences industry
- Veeva Product knowledge: Zinc MAPS; Vault, including PromoMats and MedComms
- Understanding of life sciences content management principles
- Understanding of life sciences compliance requirements
- Microsoft certification (e.g. MCE, MCP)
- Ability to communicate technical detail to non-technical people
- Experience working with customers in a regulated environment (e.g. life sciences, pharma, finance)
- Project management experience
- Additional European language(s)
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
Samhita ensures that each web application integration or infrastructure the company chooses to build and create is scalable, efficient, and meets direct client and consumer needs
Back to top