Global Service Center Associate
Customer success is our mission and our commitment, delivered by fostering a pro-active partnership and providing best-in-class services. Our Global Service Center (GSC) team works alongside our customer success, support, sales, and services teams to focus our customers to increase the value they get from Zinc MAPS and PromoMats solutions.
The Global Service Center is based in 4 locations, Oxford UK, Princeton NJ, Sydney AU and Tokyo JP. Allowing the team to provide Gold Standard Global support and work with people from different nationalities and cultures.
The Global Service Center Associate provides guidance, advice, technical support and ensures end users have a trouble-free experiencing using our applications, Zinc MAPS and PromoMats. The Global Service Center Associates work closely with the Customer Success team to maintain a clear understanding of customer success criteria, milestones, culture, and corporate goals within our Organization.
We are looking for professional and enthusiastic people to work for the Global Service Center based in Oxford. As a member of the GSC team, you will help to maintain the partnership our company has with our clients and makes this team truly valuable to ongoing customer success.
Members of the Global Service Center team are Zinc MAPS and PromoMats experts that are always happy to help provide advice on product best practices and ensure end user issues are resolved in an effective manner.
Global Service Center team members will receive excellent support and training from mentors, industry leaders and software product experts
At the Global Service Center will look for someone who is looking for a career (not a job), someone who believes in going the extra mile to help (has customer success in their bones), someone who is driven to be the best at what they do, someone hardworking, and someone who is professional, bright and personable.
- Maintain the highest standards of customer service, quality and professionalism with customers and coworkers
- Provide telephone and email expert support and advice to users of Zinc MAPS and PromoMats
- Maintain accurate records all correspondence related to Global Service Center Requests in Zendesk
- Build strong professional relationships with all users of Zinc MAPS and PromoMats
- Guide end users on best practices when using Zinc MAPS and PromoMats
- Identify and resolve client issues associated with Zinc MAPS and PromoMats which affect the likelihood of a successful pilot / license renewal
- Provide proactive feedback to the Practice Manager, Global Service Center and Directors on recommendations to improve client service and product development
- Work closely with other departments on follow ups and communications to ensure clients receive the best support possible.
- Support the Customer Success Team with other administrative support as necessary
- Minimum 12 months relevant experience in a customer services role
- Demonstrated competence in standard computer packages (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Ability to communicate effectively and acceptably with clients
- Professional telephone manner
- Ability to quickly learn about and communicate technical information
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to remain calm and focused under pressure
Nice to have
- Fluency in a second language is desirable
Back to top