Full-Stack Web Engineer
Our core values are Employee Success, Customer Success, and Speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create best-in-class solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life. It’s genuine, straight-forward, and no fuss.
- Execute full lifecycle software development
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Tailor and deploy software tools, processes and metrics
- Serve as a subject matter expert
- Comply with project plans and industry standards
- Strong skills in modern web development (proven open-source experience is a plus).
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with web application development.
- Solid understanding of HTML5 and CSS3.
- Proficiency with CSS abstraction layers (LESS / Sass)
- Knowledge of modern web libraries and frameworks such as AngularJS, React.js and build tools such as Webpack, Gulp.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Good understanding of RESTful web services (consuming and creating).
- Experience writing automated tests (TDD/BDD tool i.e. Jasmine, Mocha, Protractor)
- Experience with Microservice architecture and container technologies and writing containerized software (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes, AWS ECS, API Gateway Lambda)
- Understanding of data modeling and storage with relational databases, such as MySQL or Postgres as well as NoSQL databases such as MongoDB.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- A team player with strong analytical, problem-solving, debugging and troubleshooting skills.
What we offer:
- Competitive pay and benefits.
- Restricted stock units (RSU).
- Generous employee development budget.
- Catered lunches and beverages.
- An environment in which you can balance great work with a great life.
- Work with passionate people building great products.
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
CJ helps build scalable platforms and applications while collaborating with Product Teams to brainstorm and implement unique solutions. He also maintains features after they’ve been introduced.
Back to top