Full Stack Engineer (CRM)
At 1,700 employees and growing and consistently strong financials (NYSE:VEEV), Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative cloud solutions for some of the world’s largest pharmas and biotechs, and we need great people like you to make it happen.
Our Culture & People
Our core values are: Employee Success, Customer Success, and Speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create best-in- class solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life. It’s genuine, straight-forward, and no fuss.
Are you a talented agile developer that enjoys creativity, craves technical challenges, and wants to develop next-generation products? Come join our focused, talented group of engineers building our cloud-based CRM application for the Pharmaceutical industry.
We are looking for Full Stack Engineers to help build our scalable, multi-threaded web application using highly-customizable metadata to provide a unique experience to our users.This is a hands-on position, helping to solve technical issues for our growing number of customers. You will contribute to the technical design and implementation of product features for various products.
- Design, Implementation and Testing of new features
- Ensure customer success by working on customer issues and providing the best possible solution
- Supporting existing functionality and become an owner of a domain
- Contribute to SaaS tools – gather metrics, evaluate and provide data points on our cloud deployment
- Suggest performance improvements and architectural changes to ensure the best possible product in terms of scalability, performance and deployment for cloud
- Innovate on new techniques and approaches to solve existing problems
- Introduce new frameworks and justify the improvements if we’d use them
- 5+ years of software development experience with Java, J2EE, Spring or similar
- 5+ years of experience in OO design and implementation using Java
- 3+ years of experience designing and developing REST API
- 3+ years of experience with relational databases (MySQL or similar)
- BS in Computer Science or related
- Prior experience on Force.com platform
- Prior experience developing or supporting mobile applications
- Knowledge of SaaS applications and SaaS deployment models
- Comfortable working with agile processes and/or test driven development
- Experience with testing frameworks such as Karma and Jasmine
- Experience with building/deploying/managing AWS on an enterprise level
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
Samhita ensures that each web application integration or infrastructure the company chooses to build and create is scalable, efficient, and meets direct client and consumer needs
Back to top