At 1,900 employees and growing, and consistently strong financials (NYSE:VEEV), Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative cloud solutions for some of the world’s largest pharmas and biotechs, and we need great people like you to make it happen.
Our Culture & People
Our core values are Employee Success, Customer Success, and Speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create best-in-class solutions that help our customers improve and extend life.
Veeva Systems is seeking a highly organized, detail-oriented go-getter to support the company’s CMO, CFO, and special projects for the marketing team.
The combination of executive assistant and special projects responsibilities will provide the right candidate a great opportunity to learn and tackle diverse projects.
If you are a positive, dedicated, resourceful individual with great communication skills and a very strong attention to detail that thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, this is the team for you.
- Administrative support for the chief marketing officer and chief financial officer including calendar and contact management, travel coordination, and expense reporting
- Event and meeting support including agendas, speakers, presentations, notes, and follow-up actions
- Creates and edits internal and external presentations, reports, collateral, and other written communications
- Organizing and disseminating sales tools and materials and manages the marketing intranet
- Works cross-functionally and with the marketing team on a broad range of projects including budget management, program tracking and reporting, database management, internal newsletters, company call, among other activies.
- Minimum of three years related experience supporting an executive at a fast-paced company
- Proactive, problem solver with great interpersonal skills, and a strong customer service mindset
- Exceptional organizational skills and a very high attention to detail
- Ability to independently manage and prioritize multiple, deadline-driven projects and inbound requests
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible and able to change direction quickly
- Calm, professional demeanor, and composed under pressure and short deadlines
- Operates with high degree of discretion
- Skilled in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Completed a BA/BS degree or equivalent
Nice to Have
- Experience with Google calendar, GoogleDocs, salesforce.com, Pardot, Adobe Creative Suite, or Coupa a plus
- An East Bay candidate is strongly preferred
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
CJ helps build scalable platforms and applications while collaborating with Product Teams to brainstorm and implement unique solutions. He also maintains features after they’ve been introduced.
Back to top