Enterprise Software Sales Executive, Medical Device Industry
At 1,900 employees and growing, and consistently strong financials (NYSE:VEEV), Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative cloud solutions for some of the world’s largest pharmas and biotechs, and we need great people like you to make it happen.
Our Culture & People
Our core values are Employee Success, Customer Success, and Speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create best-in-class solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life. It’s genuine, straight-forward, and no fuss.
The Veeva Team is looking for experienced Account Executives to drive sales within the Medical Devices & Diagnostics Industry. As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for aligning customer objectives with Veeva’s Vault solutions for Commercial and R&D program sponsors. The successful candidate will do so by communicating across various business functions, organizational levels (including C-level) and technology departments. Creativity, initiative and the ability to work effectively within a growing team are critical.Responsibilities
- Meeting and exceeding your assigned revenue quota
- Expanding existing accounts and increasing new business
- Developing and executing territory/account/opportunity sales strategy
- Manage the entire sales process from lead generation through contract negotiation/execution to delivery handoff
- Analyze and relate customer’s transition vision to Veeva’s value propositions/solutions
- Work both independently and cohesively in a team environment
- Representing the Company at Industry Associations and Events
- Reporting and maintaining opportunities via Veeva’s CRM
An understanding of the key business objectives across the product development life cycle (through commercialization) from the perspective an executive stakeholder within Medical Devices & Diagnostics Industry. Examples of these executives: R&D, Quality, Marketing, Communications, Medical, Regulatory, Legal, and/or Compliance.
- 7+ years of experience selling either to the pharma/biopharma or medical device vertical:
- Quality or clinical operations management solutions
- Enterprise software or information/information services
- Consistent track record of achieving and exceeding sales quotas
- History of longevity with previous employers
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, written & verbal communication skills
- Be self-motivated, professional, confident, flexible, and results-driven
- Be Proactive and energetic approach, flexible
- Be willing to travel as required
- Full written and spoken professional proficiency in German
- 2+ years’ experience selling SaaS solutions
- Proven success using Solution Selling Methodologies
- Techniques to influence requirements and the sales cycle timeline
- Effective time management & multi-tasking skills
- History of leadership roles, professional or nonprofessional
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
CJ helps build scalable platforms and applications while collaborating with Product Teams to brainstorm and implement unique solutions. He also maintains features after they’ve been introduced.
Back to top