Enterprise Sales Associate
At 1,500 employees strong and growing, along with consistently strong financials (NYSE:VEEV), Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative enterprise cloud solutions for some of the world’s largest pharmas and biotechs, and we need great software people like you to make it happen.
Our Culture & People
Our core values are: Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. We are a collective of innovators, collaborators and thought leaders out to create best-in-class solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life. It’s genuine, straight-forward and no fuss.
We’re looking for enthusiastic, driven, and motivated salesperson to join our sales team as an Enterprise Sales Associate. The ESA will work alongside a Global Account Manager on the sales execution of our cloud-based solutions into major life science organizations (CRM, Content Management, and MDM).
In this entry-level role, you’ll learn about Veeva’s products, industry, and sales process. The ESA is a direct point of contact between our customers and Global Account Managers and assists in product and application inquiries, expedites the sales process and follows through with customer requests.
The ideal candidate should be located in Chicago or Philadelphia.
- Work closely with the Global Account Manager to develop and accomplish goals and strategic plans, and contribute to pipeline generation and revenue targets
- Develop and qualify leads through expansion of existing relationships and/or out-bound cold-calling
- Gather business intelligence and determine interest levels on each qualified lead and escalate accordingly
- Facilitate customer communications by documenting meeting action items, fulfilling requests for reports and product information, and informing customers of upcoming Veeva events, new products and offerings
- Understand Veeva products and inspire prospect interest
- Maintain and develop relationships with key stakeholders across business and IT with existing customers
- Gain a clear understanding of customers' businesses and requirements
- 3+ years in a business development or sales role
- Experience in the Life Sciences industry
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding goals
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be highly self-motivated and able to work with little direct supervision
- Willing to travel up to 50%
Nice to Have:
- Software Sales Experience (specifically SaaS solutions)
- Strong understanding of CRM, Content Management, and/or Master Data Management challenges and value in the life sciences industry
- Experience working successfully in a rapidly changing environment
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
Samhita ensures that each web application integration or infrastructure the company chooses to build and create is scalable, efficient, and meets direct client and consumer needs
Back to top