Director, Vault eTMF
Join one of the fastest growing companies in high tech. Veeva is experiencing rapid growth as the market expands for industry-specific, cloud-based software solutions. A pioneer in industry cloud, according to Forbes, 'Veeva Systems is at the heart of two explosive megatrends: the cloud and life sciences.' We build innovative SaaS solutions that include CRM, content management and customer master data management for life sciences customers ranging from emerging biotechs to the largest global pharmaceutical companies.
Read the buzz see our videos and hear from our team about the innovation, people and life at Veeva. Are you ready to innovate, inspire, thrive, and shape the future of the industry cloud? Start your best career move here ….
The Director, Vault eTMF EU is a critical position requiring a deep understanding of the global life sciences eTMF and clinical space. This role will be responsible for growing Veeva’s eTMF market in Europe.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to work with a team of Life Sciences industry and technology A-players, who, together, are bringing the next generation of regulated content management capabilities to the life sciences industry.
The ideal candidate will be based in UK, Belgium, Switzerland or Germany.
- Providing thought leadership and sales support to teams in the field
- Assisting with the development of product strategy and messaging
- Coordinating resources across the customer lifecycle from sales to delivery and beyond
- Presenting at industry conferences, leading webinars and authoring articles for industry publications
- Direct experience with Trial Master File (TMF) processes; such as study start up, as a consultant or team member at a Clinical Research Organization (CRO) or sponsor, preferably across multiple life sciences organizations.
- Significant experience working within the Clinical Operations area of life sciences sponsor or CRO and with Clinical technologies, such as eTMF, CTMS, EDC, investigator portals, site secure document exchange ,etc.
- Proven ability to innovate across business processes or solutions.
- Willingness to travel.
- Fluent in English
Nice to Have:
- Experience working for a Clinical Research Organization (CRO).
- Experience with content management technologies.
- Proven track record of thought leadership through industry presentations, publications or other mechanisms.
- Strong understanding of study and site management and overall trial planning and execution.
- Experience with selling software or services to life sciences organizations
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
Samhita ensures that each web application integration or infrastructure the company chooses to build and create is scalable, efficient, and meets direct client and consumer needs
Back to top